Friday 10 February 2012

February photo challenge and new magazines faves





Front door:




The sun - what do you mean, you can't see it? It's there!! right behind those clouds!!!!:




Self portrait:




 I popped into the local newsie and picked up Country Living:




To go, or not to go this year?




I can't wait for Spring:



Love:




 Fab car, lovely display:




When i got home and poured myself a cuppa and ate another Sainsburys bake your own cookie ,
Mollie makes arrived!!




I love this months little make:







I love this gorgeous and slightly messy craft room:




Do you ever feel like there is soooo much you want to make, just never enough time to do it????




Gorgeous boys room (hate the stuffed bird though - brrrrrrr!! it makes me shudder!! )




A dream kitchen:




Want:




 Love this style:





 Fab and oh so cute:



Great idea:




My boys love their pancakes - i think my youngest would love these:




Have a wonderful weekend

 xx

Todays lovely things:

1) A great first school report from the little one.
2) Being able to watch a film (chalet girl) whilst i work (sewing bunnies).
3) Looking forward to watching New Girl.



















13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that pic of the potting bench and hope to have something similar in the Summer.Also love the boys bedroom which would be perfect for my son (minus the stuffed bird, it makes me shudder too!)
Dx

Unknown said...

lovely photo's. I really enjoyed this months CL.

Beki said...

I've fallen in love with the little boys room, kitchen and the little table. I cancelled my subscription to MM but will certainly be buying this edition.

B xxx

Country Rabbit said...

awww lisslou you have shared such wonderful images, must eye spy out that mollie makes!
looks fabby!!!!!...ive been making felt bunnies tonight as easter treats...i found an outline on pinterest ;0) have a lovely week wth your boys xxxx

Happy Homebird said...

I love New Girl too!

I need, need, need to subscribe to Mollie Makes as every week my heart flutters as I dash to the local shops hoping it's not sold out. Oooh you get it early too I see. Thank you for the sneeky peek.

Sam x

Annie said...

I am saving my Mollie Makes up to read tonight. My mum bought me a subscription for christmas which was lovely.I love the colour of your front door.
Ann x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Magazine envy here! Gorgeous .

Andi's English Attic said...

Beautiful front door. Is it yours? Oxford Blue, right? So is ours (husband went to Oxford uni) but we don't have the stained glass.

Lots of lovely things. I love the polka dot oil cloth but the price per metre is scarey.

Congrats for the first school report. Haven't heard of Chalet Girl. Will check it out. xx

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Lovely photographs...and 2 of my favourite magazines!...I think I have to subscribe to Mollie Makes as I always end up buying it each month and it will be much less expensive!
Oh yes....I never have enough time to do all the crafty things I would like...my list gets longer and longer.....
Hope you have a great weekend,
Susan x

LissyLou said...

It is my frOnt door. Not sure what colour it is, that's what it was like when we moved here. I love it! I have seen a few places online for reasonable prices and dunelm mill is pretty good for oilcloth. I'll try and remember the sites and let you know x

Tina said...

Oh I can't wait to get my copy of Mollie Makes. And CL has gorgeous pics in it too.
Tell me about not having time enough to craft... I have so many WIP that I am totally lost! :D
xx

Pom Pom said...

Hi LissyLou!
Oh, you have changed my plans for the day. I must go to the book store and hunt for Country Living (sometimes they have it, sometimes not) and to the fabric store to find the new Mollie Makes. I hope I can find one of them.
I love all the photos today! Cute self portrait!

♥ Miss Tea said...

Oh my gosh! love all those photos and a peek inside the latest of mollie makes! i cant wait to get my own copy! I love your front door photo and your self portrait is so cute! i just love Country living too, dreaming and taking ideas and yes i feel the same way as you that i feel like i have so many things i want to make but not enough time! *sigh*

x susan