I love tea towels!! They of course have to be pretty :)
So what better than a site called All tea towels
This site not only sells gorgeous tea towels but even gives you some information, history and ideas on them like:
- make a linen tote bag.
- make a dust cover for a special book.
- sew 2 or 3 cut and altered tea towels together, add cotton twill tape, and create a nice and original apron.
- sew into a tube shaped holder for plastic shopping bags.
- braid and tie together 3 old tea towels into a dog rope toy.
- pin as decoration to the rear of wooden doors.
- cover a cork noticeboard.
I have 2 of the teatowels and can let you know that they are lovely:The two i recieved were delivered promptly and well packaged. These are soft and made from unbleached organic cotton.
Mine can be hung:
I also really love these:
They are great prices and would be great for yourself or what about as christmas presents?
Go and look at their lovely site, you won't be disappointed.