Wednesday 26 September 2012

Autumn bliss















I love Autumn:

  • Cosy sweaters
  • Plenty of hot choccie and tea
  • blankets and books
  • not so hot that you sweat, not so cold that you freeze
  • choosing which fingerless gloves to wear first
  • thick socks
  • candles
  • colouful leaves
  • conker collecting
  • forest walks
  • cinnamon, especially on fruit crumbles
  • halloween costumes
  • getting the boys in their pj's and taking them down to the seafront to wrap up in blankets with hot chocolate and stories and watch the fireworks in the distance
  • memories of me and the hubbies first meeting, first getting together and getting engaged - all in autumn
  • new pj's
  • thicker dressing gowns
  • warming porridge
  • soup with thick buttered bread
xx


(photos my own or from weheartit)

9 comments:

vintage grey said...

So beautiful! Love that adorable deer pillow and crocheted blanket!! Happy Autumn! xo Heather

magie said...

Sounds divine..I just love Autumn as well :)
Really lovely photo's..I used my hot water bottle the other night and we had our first fire again in the wood burner.
I like the sound of the trip to the seafront..hot chocolate and watching fireworks..bliss.
Enjoy x
Magie

Mrs B said...

Hilarious that conker photo is mine... Was it on weheartit? Goes without saying, lovely photos :-)

thriftwood said...

Just lovely ... xxx

Musings Of A Gem said...

All things I look forward to!! So exciting : )

Gemma xxx

Country Rabbit said...

awwww such warming to the heart images x i love that one with your lovely throw and deer cushion ;0) and one of my fav images on pinterest is the woolly socks and toast ;0)xx

i tell you its very brisky today!
i actually was in such a rush on the school run id forgotten my purse so i didnt head the park way towards the city but i did have my camera and wanted to ctach the Autumn leaves falling ;0)x

keep snug my lovely!!!! x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

My favourite time of year! I've just posted saying that very thing!!

Victoria xxx

OhSoVintage said...

And that lovely cool,slightly damp crispness to the mornings. I love the photo of the fingerless mittens with co-ordinating nail varnish.

the linen cloud said...

Lovely things ... I love autumn ... such a snuggly cosy time ... nothing better than a autumn walk and then a big bowl of lovely soup ... Bee x