Tuesday 20 March 2012

The thrill of what you already have


The thrill of what you already have - March


I have chosen this gorgeous image from the Mollie Makes calendar:





(Incase your interested: Top left - plate bought for our wedding afternoon tea. Top Right - plate painted by old family friend. Bottom left - not sure where this came from but i know it was part of my Mums collection. Bottom right - plate with my name and brooch that either belonged to my Nan or Mum.)

xx

Todays lovely things:

1) Gorgeous sunny warm day.
2) Hot honey and lemon soothing my sore throat.
3) Freckles appearing over little ones nose - so cute!



6 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Oh, yes! Freckles are so miraculous! Looks like you had a joyful Mother's Day!

Tina said...

Hi Lissy,
What gorgeous plates! Really spring-y. :)
Hubby used to have freckles when he was a little boy. So cute! :)
xxx

MelMel said...

Hi Lissy.....I'm having a day off!
YAY!

Love your wonderful mothers day! So cute....all set out with a cosy too!
xx

Floss said...

I adore plates! (Well, you knew that.) The hand-painted one is particularly wonderful given that the painter is a friend - really nice. Thanks for your comment, too!

Crafted by Carly said...

I love your lovely things lists! Last summer, I started keeping a little journal. In it, I write three things that have made me happy each day - sometimes big things, sometimes tiny little things. It's called my 'happy book' - and I enjoy writing in it so much!!! :-)
Carly
x

♥ Miss Tea said...

lovely plates and the brooch is beautiful! I love mollie makes calendar too.

x susan