Monday 3 October 2011

Vintage vogue

On Sunday i went to the vintage vogue fashion fair. I have been to this lovely fair before.
I wasn't able to take pictures inside, so i'll show you what i bought.


Beautiful necklace and bag:




This pretty tablecloth, just needs a wash and iron. It is in fantastic condition:



 This smaller tablecloth is quite stained so i will probably use it to craft with:




 I love these. I presume they are chair backs, but i am going to use them as teatowels. I think they will look really pretty hanging from my rangemaster. I also got a pretty crochet pot holder:




These pretty vintage fabrics were a great price. I think the red and white one looks quite christmassy:



That was it for the fair. We headed into Brentwood (There are some lovely shops there). I bought this cute tin in a beautiful and large new cookshop:




I found these two books in a charity shop:




 And this cardi for my youngest:




Plus a little Polly Pocket house that i will clean up and give to my niece when i next see her:






xx


9 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

LOVE the necklace andbag!!
Awesome buys!!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

What a great haul. Love the red and white fabric and the tablecloths. You must show us what you do with them!

VintageVicki said...

Lovely fabric finds - I think the red/white would work in Christmassy things :)

Country Rabbit said...

must have been a lovely place- love the treasures you bought home with you x

Deborah said...

Wonderful buys, love the colour of the blue bag :) lucky you.

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Lx @ Twelve said...

Hello to you too...

Its lovely to meet you & thankyou for your lovely comment...

It will be good to get to know you too, & drool over your baking!

Lx

Manasi said...

Love the embroidered daisies!

♥ Miss Tea said...

love love everything u bought especially the pretty tablecloths, the cute books and the fabrics!

x susan

Mimi and Tilly said...

Goregous finds, I love th vintage textiles and the necklace. I love finding pretty things. Your new blog layout looks great. I'm hoping you're going to bake brownies next time but was torn between taht and the victoria sponge! Have a great weekend. Em x