Tuesday 4 October 2011

Christmas/swap/get voting


I have gone and done it.... i have bought my first Christmas magazine:



Money is going to be a bit tight this Christmas, so i am going to have a thrifty one on the decoration front. I am liking these ideas:






--------------------------------


Now i know that Jewel has recieved her Cupcake swap parcel i can show you what i sent:




A mug, cupcake cases, sprinkles, a cupcake candle, cupcakes to make, a note book and a handmade coaster.

Sadly my parcel from Jewel seems to have got lost in the post. It has been over 3 weeks now :(




I have just sent off my Autumn swap and am getting the two Christmas swaps i am taking part in organized xx I love swaps and have been very lucky on receiving up until now. But these things happen xx
---------------------------
Just a few notes - Please vote  (on the top of my side bar, or Facebook page) for which cakes i should make next. I will let you have the recipe when i have made them.

And also please like my Poppy and Daisy Facebook page or shout out to others- i will be holding a giveaway once i have 350 likers. There is something handmade/vintage and crafty bits to be won.

Thanks have a great week xx


8 comments:

Tina said...

This mag looks brilliant!
loved the things you sent to Jewel. I am so sorry to hear that your part of the swap got lost in the post. :( That's horrible when it happens.
xx

Country Rabbit said...

hello lovely jinxy minxy hehehe, i hadnt realised you'd posted about the same mag! i saw it on michelle made this yesterday and couldnt resist it, looks like everyone in bloggersville is thinking the same ;0)
i love all the images! so much festive loveliness, love your goodies too x

Tracy Glover said...

Gorgeous cupcake things. Such a shame your things are lost.
I want to make a fairy now.It looks so pretty and magical.Ooo lovely! xxx

Sarah said...

Oooh, love the pretty angel!! Will have to look out for that mag.

Lovely to "see" you over at my blog!!

S x

Blueberry Heart said...

I have a new mission this week - to find that mag!! It looks sooooo fab!
Fab swap goodies too, very lucky lady!
BH x

Pretty at Heart said...

I'm afraid that I had to whizz thru your post really quickly.................as I bought that magazine this morning too!! Have put it away for later, as had to get some studying done first!! So didnt want the surprise to be spoilt!
-x-

Anonymous said...

love the idea of the chair back covers as tea towels
xx fee

♥ Miss Tea said...

loving the xmas magazine! same with you, money is gonna be very tight this xmas so yes i too need to be thrifty and use whatever it is that's available which i already have :)

loveee your swap goodies for jewel! so cuteeeee , i'mg goint to check the facebook page now :)

x susan