Friday 7 October 2011

Cupcake swap and a gorgeous little book

Yay!! my cupcake swap finally arrived after being lost in the post for over 3 weeks!!

Thank you so much Jewel.

I recieved a recipe book, cupcake bubbles, cases, cupcake box and decoration, notecards, a cute little hanging and a gorgeous homemade card. I also love how the colours are co-ordinated pink and mint green :)



-------------------------


I must tell you about this gorgeous little book/catalogue from Cottontails baby:




 I have linked to Charlottes shop (in the sidebar) since my first year of blogging, as this is such a gorgeous kids shop and Charlotte and her rabbit Humphrey are so lovely. If i had a little girl i would probably buy up the whole shop!! I have made a couple of purchases over the last few years and i will be making a Christmas order later today.





 This little book has to be the cutest i have seen, not only does it advertise the products but there are little makes/stories in it too.





I am really loving all the Christmas bits!!

Please go take a look, there are some nice bits for young boys and for young at heart ladies too.
Charlotte also has a lovely blog too.

xx

10 comments:

ohsewbeautiful said...

Finally!
I'm so glad you got the parcel in the end :)
Hope you both had a fabulous swap!
xx

Country Rabbit said...

oh i love the swapsie goodies and that little cotton tail book- wonderful....i made a fabulous buy in july this year when a local expensive gifty shop was re-ordering new stock and was selling off old christmas stock, i bought the Advent tall elf, he hangs on my kitchen door- his original price was £70!!!!!...i didnt pay that as it was in sale, so i was so happy!!!!...love the maileg mice too! x

vintage girl said...

Lovely items you received in your swap! Love the maileg items in catalouge we have a little collection of them so sweet! xx

Anonymous said...

I really love those elves in the bottom photo they have some life size ones outside a shop in york
Hope you enjoy your cupcakes
xx fee

Sarah said...

What a lovely cupcake haul!!

That shop looks lovely, will have a look at the website....

S x

Twiggy said...

Lovely goodies, what a cute catalogue
twiggy x

Charlotte said...

Thank you SO much for posting this. It is somehow quite amazing to see my little book on someone else's blog. And lovely to see Humphrey mentioned. Thank you, thank you, thank you xxx.

Perfectly Lovely said...

Gosh what a lovely array of cupcake loveliness!..And what an adorable little book xx

♥ Miss Tea said...

oh my! what a lovely swap goodies! everything is soo cute, love the cottontails book, super adorable illustrations inside!

susan

Leaff Design said...

I have just found this post and wanted to thank you for sharing it too! It was my company that actually designed the Cottontails book, and it was super fun to work on. I am really pleased to see that you have been enjoying it! Cottontails is such a great shop - Charlotte is wonderful and the products are beautiful - so it is really great to see the book here!