Wednesday 10 February 2010

Weightloss Wednesday



I haven't done very well since last wednesday. I have eaten badly, drunk too much alcohol and not excercised. 

I've made up since Monday though....so i've had two days of eating pretty well and exercising a little. And managed to lose another pound!!! They do say the first few pounds are the easiest. I may have lost 3 pounds on the scales but i'm not noticing tthe difference in my clothes or self yet.


Lunches:

I don't eat very big lunches unless i eat out.

At home i'm likely to have one hummus and salad sandwich on burgen bread. Or i'll have an innocent veg pot.

When out is when i struggle. If we go to costas or starbucks, i'll normally have a panini (normally cheese based) with a hot chocolate and then some kind of shortbread too.
I do eat out quite alot. 
This week i am going to eliminate one of the hot chocolate or shortbread.

Next week: Dinners.

xx

9 comments:

mitmot said...

any loss is good, so dont be too hard on yourself :-)

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Hi,

I don't know if you're following any specific diet plan but getting the WW Eating Out Guide (you can pick them up off eBay) might be helpful, I know it is for me as I'm eating out a lot.

It's quite scary to see the points values of some things... did you know the blueberry cheesecake from Starbucks is 20 points - that's my whole daily allowance!!!

Victoria xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Good advice from Victoria!! But you have to live - don't beat yourself up!! And you did lose 1lb!!!
xxxx

Jill said...

I'd forgo the Pannini and just have the hot chocolate and shortbread, cuts down the calories.............hmmmmm

Hugs RosieP x

roseylittlethings said...

good for you! Every pound counts! Have a great week!

made with love said...

You are doing really well, don't be so hard on yourself. I have been trying to loose my baby weight since I had the twins (they are 3 now) and I still haven't done it. I do need to take it a bit more seriously than I am though. I really admire you for your willpower.
Good luck and keep up the good work
Rachael XX

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hiya

I haven't received the emails :( but got your comment :)
You can email me at jkingsmanwilson@aol.com
hopefully I will receive it
Kind regards
Julie

Anonymous said...

At least the scales are going in the right direction!xx

Charlotte said...

Wooo-hooo! Another pound!

You know I'd worry about the panini - anything with cheese seems to be hideously calorific. (Says she, who can't seem to even find the motivation to START dieting).

Love Charlotte
(now where's that biscuit gone...?)
xx