Wednesday 24 February 2010

Oh Baby!! and Weightloss Wednesday

My husbands work colleague has recently had a little baby girl and yesterday (typical men....short notice)
i was given the task of buying the presents.
Well as a 'My name is LissyLou and i am a shopaholic,' I was more than happy to take a trip into Leigh on Sea....one of my favourite places to shop and have a good look around for some lovely things.

Above is what i got:
A Greenbaby bib, a hanging wooden heart, a lovely retro print baby vest, a photo album, a gorgeous toy mouse and some chocolates for Mummy and Daddy.
I wrapped them up last night and will be sending them off this morning.

I also treated myself to a new address book (it has replacable sticker labels, such a good idea, i hate messy scribbled out addresses) and some CK labels and stickers. Plus i found this great bag, that folds out really big to put some of the boys toys in.

Now onto Weightloss Wednesday:
 

I have not weighed myself this week as i know i will have put on more pounds than i started with.
So, i'm starting a fresh from today!!!!!
I'm going to re read my past weightloss Wednesday posts and take on my own advice ;)


Only 2 days until my Red Heart event...eek!!
I have been pricing up etc.
Thanks again for all your help
xx

15 comments:

LoloDesigns said...

Wish I hadn't weighed myself, only 0.5 lost this week!

Good luck for your RH event, hope my stuff (it's not much) got there as couldn't get to post office till yesterday, sorry. x

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

A lovely present Lissy ... I'm sure they will be delighted especially with those chocs! Can't believe your big weekend is almost here ... I'm going to bump up the auction on SCC today to see if we can squeeze some more dosh out of them x

Kissed by an Angel said...

What lovely pressies for the ne baby!!! Mum and dad will be delighted, 'specially as there are chocs for them!!!
xxxx

Mary Poppins said...

Congratulations to your friend and what lovely baby treats you got and for you ;0)

Hope all goes well with your event, shall be thinking of you :0)

X

made with love said...

Lovely gifts you have chosen. I hope you are going to take some piccies of your event.
Good luck,
Rachael XX

Dawn said...

Poor you! Fancy having to buy baby presents. ;)
When I look at baby clothes now, I just can't believe they are that small.

Louise said...

Good luck for Friday,love the baby goodies.
Louise x

maryannlucy said...

Looks like a lovely shopping trip - lucky babe and parents :)

Kelly said...

What a lovely present! good of you to remember Mum and Dad! Good luck with the red heart event! I can't wait to see how you do!!!

julietk said...

Hi :-) Just got your message I am so glad they arrived safely. Not long to go now, good luck with it.

LoloDesigns said...

Glad the parcel arrived in time! Hope it all goes well xx

roseylittlethings said...

I dread the weigh in each week, especially sinc eI have been stuck her for over a month:( BOOO

julie said...

great timing - my friend had a baby girl just this morning, and I was trying to decide what to get - I think I may steal some of your ideas!

Good luch with the event, sorry I couldn't have caught up with my reading earlier and sent something to help out, but hope it all goes well for you. x

Thecraftytrundler said...

I'm sure mum, and baby will love your buys!! they're gorgeous!! It's lovely to go shopping for new babies!
Good luck for tomorrow, look forward to hearing all about it : )

Sharon xx

salty pebble said...

awwww how sweet those baby gifts- well after u have been so kind to buy those treats u deserved a little treat yourself ;0)xx

ps, ive started a diet this week to loose 2 stone!!! god knows how i will do it- but ive put the over weight ME piccy on the fridge to help ;0)xx