Sunday 24 January 2010

Thank you all lovely ladies xx



I am so pleased with the response to my plea on the previous post. You are all so lovely and kind.
I am slowly getting round to you all to give you my details.
Some of you have been asking if the item/s need to be handmade. Handmade would be great, but if you can't do that then something bought would be fine.
Anything i don't sell on the day, i will keep for a craft fair that i hope to do in the summer, the moneyy raised from those products will still go to the British Heart Foundation.

Thank you again
LissyLou

xx

4 comments:

Callies Cottage said...

I missed your last post but if I can help by sending something for your next sale I would like to do so!
Warm Wishes,
Cally x

Ali @ Betty and Violet said...

Hi LissyLou

I would love to send you one of my lavender filled hearts to sell at your special event. I have an email link on my blog if you want to send me the details of where to send it! Lots of luck on the day!
Ali x

Shabby Chick said...

Hello sweetheart, I would be delighted to send something to you! Please could you email me your address to melbusybee@gmail.com and I'll get something over to you.

Thank you so much for the Christmas card as well xxx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Glad to help such a good cause.
Luv Sophie xxx