Sunday 1 November 2009

November!!??!!



Is it November already?? where does the time go.
Well let me show you our last days of October.
The boys helped me to make some vanilla cupcakes - from the Hummingbird bakery book. Very yummy!! They don't rise quite as much as the book says because i use an egg replacer as i don't eat eggs - but still, delicious!!




We had our Halloween party at my friends house this year.






..... And now....join me on a magical adventure....








I took the boys here yesterday...actually it was for me....i had to convince my eldest boy to come.
''Urgh!! Princesses!!!'' he said.
I told him Mickey was there and he'd enjoy the other bits.
He did like it, but not nearly as much as me!!!!!!!












We topped our day off by watching the fireworks at Southend on Sea whilst eating chips!!
Perfect!!

Now that i know that Ruby has recieved my Rainbow Colour theme swap (her chosen colour was orange)
I can show you what i got/made her:
A shopper bag, scarf, thread, washing up brush, bookmark, a soy candle, a needlebook, some buttons and a scented drawer sachet.

xx

13 comments:

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

I am in awe!! What were your seats like, those photos are amazing!!!

Lululiz said...

How on earth did you manage to take such fab photos? They are brilliant! I think my oldest granddaughter would love that show, too.

Yay, I am so glad to see your pics of the rainbow swap goodies. You got some great goodies together there, spiffing!

made with love said...

Now that looks like a show. XX

Dotty said...

what a lovely swap - lucky you !

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween.

How good was the Disney on ice show! I've been to one before they're such fun and my SIL and I are such fans of Disney!

Victoria xx

Monica said...

Hi Lyssilou!
I ABSOLUTELY adore ice shows!!!!!!! It looks like YOU had great fun!
Monicax.

Kissed by an Angel said...

Looks like you had a fantastic Halloween!!!
Love the things you sent for the Colours of the Rainbow swap!!!
xxxx

karen said...

wow that look's like an amazing show. I remember taking river to disneyland last summer. He really enjoyed it but like you say not as much as I did lol. There's something about those disney characters is'n there, they always manage to bring out the child in you.
(((hugs)))
karen

Beki said...

WOW, lucky you!
I went to see a Disney on ice when I was about 10, really would love to go again.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Charlotte said...

Oooh, I've never been to an ice show and that looks great!!

The cupcakes at the start of the blog look yummy too. Not sure if I've heard of the Hummingbird cook book before.. is ringing a bell but not sure where from. Will go and have a look on Amazon!

Charlotte
x

Mami said...

Oh Disney On Ice,isnt it? I saw it August in japan!!

Thank you for sharing nice photos.

Unknown said...

Your Halloween looked fabulous! Yummy cupcakes too. Disney on ice looks brilliant too! Suzie. xxx

Emily said...

What "magical" times you've been having ;)