Friday 27 November 2009

NY purchases



I didn't go to NY for the shopping, so not too much to show:

Above are some gifts i bought the boys. Little bags of chocolates from Dylans candy store. Plane and train decorations from Pottery Barn and a Curious George car from FAO Schwartz for the littlest. I also got the eldest some funky magnets that make weird shapes and pictures.

And i loved this mint tin from Dylans candy store.


More magnets for the fridge from Serendipity 3.


From Anthropology - love that store!! Magnetic shopping list and timer (I keep losing my old one, but this is a magnet!)


Tee from Bloomies!!


2 Tees from Urban outfitters - hmmmmm....London and Paris!!!
Don't get me wrong, we had a fab time in NY, but it certainly wasn't my fave city to visit. My faves are still Paris, Venice and London.


And lastly..............I just had to walk out of the 5th Avenue Tiffanys with a little blue bag.......thank you my lovely hubby.
xx

12 comments:

MelMel said...

Oh LOVELY goodies!!
I love Tiffanys!
I jusr adore the beautiful ring!xxx

Unknown said...

Oh, lovely goodies. I love that tin! I must go back on your last post and make a comment too. I read it last night but didn't have time to comment, looks like you had a wonderful time! suzie. xxx

Susie's country cottage said...

How romantic to go into Tiffany's and actually have something bought for you. I love the ring and the little gifts you've bought for your boys.
Have a good weekend.
Susie

Shsjndkdns said...

Lovely goodies there Lissy, but OH MY that ring is stunning, you lucky lady!! xx

Country Cottage Chic said...

What a gorgeous ring! Lucky you!

Jayne

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Weren't you good.... I got stopped by customs officials last time I went because mum and i had so many bags with us (thankfully we were able to talk our way out of not having our bags actually checked!!).

Your Santa t-shirt is fabulous and your ring, what a special memory.

I've always brought a little something in Tiffany's when I visit NY as it's a fabulous memory

Victoria xx

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi Love the ring,
Loved looking at all your NY pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you scoffed those strawberries before bed !(I would have turned my back on my hubby and scoffed the lot!)
x Dom

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Glad the Twinkles arrived safely!

Victoria xx

Rhiannon said...

Love the tin, love the tees but most of all love the ring
What a lucky lady you are indeed :)
x

Rubyred said...

What a lovely hubby to buy you the gorgeous ring, how romantic.Thanks for sharing the photos, it all looks exciting! I've never been but I wouldnt mind a trip there!The hotel sounds very nice too!
Rachel x

nattyj said...

What lovely purchases!
And so glad my Secret Santa gift arrived safely to you. I am now a follower on your blog - hope you continue to check mine out. All the best, Natalie
www.eissua.blogspot.com

Mrs. Cozy Home said...

I agree completely, NY has never been my favorite place -- would take London or Venice any day of the week!