Monday 9 February 2009

My bag and my fabulous weekend

I was asked by Little Gem to post about my handbag and its contents. So here it is: The bag i'm using at the moment is quite small and has to go over my body so i'm hands free so that i can hold my littlest and his changing bag. Inside: My lovely Flower Fairy diary that my hubby got me at christmas, My Tinkerbell purse, some tissues, chewing gum, a pen, a pretty nailfile, my mobile, some gloves, the only lipbalm i will use: Body shop vitamin E, handcream, a lipgloss that i got free in a set when i bought a Maxfactor mascara, and a blusher (i can't live without blusher as i'm so fair skinned). A cute little drawing that my eldest did and a small little fairy notebook.
In my purse is this lovely little card that my hubby gave me. He doesn't like football or beer, so he crossed them out and put his big love, which is fishing. (I love you more than fishing)
Thanks Gem, i like things like that.
I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was busy but lovely. We had some friends here for lunch on Saturday, we played the Wii and then went for a long walk by the sea and to a lovely little italian place for pizza.
On Sunday i had my colour day with my Mum. It was fab, i'd definitely recommend it. It was with House of Colour. We were there from 10 - 2. Our consultant was lovely. We had met her before at a free introductory night. (If you fancy it, book the free night as it tells you all about it, and it's a nice night out with the girlies with drinks and nibbles). I found out that i am a jewel Winter so i can wear very bright dark reds, blues, pinks and greens, and also black (i'm the only season that can). My Mum was a cool spring and can wear paler colours. She recommended that i go back to my natural hair colour, which is brown, rather than my golden dark blonde hair i have at the moment. Or if i wanted to go blonde, i could go white blonde like Marilyn Monreo!!! A bit too much work for me!!It was such a fun day and well worth the money. After we had a roast (yummy) at my in laws. x


5 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Your bag has such nice stuff in! Love all the fairy bits.

Having your colours done sounds fun, my Mum had hers done a little while ago and really enjoyed it.

Mel xxx

Shsjndkdns said...

Thankyou for taking part! I am like you in that I need to wear bronzer or blusher otherwise I look like a ghost! Love your flower fairy diary xx

Monica said...

Love your fairy diary and the card!
And a BIG thank you for your recent visits and sweet words! I truly appreciated.
Monica.

Thecraftytrundler said...

What a lovely weekend! The colour session sounds really interesting, and I will have to keep looking for that. The trial evening sounds fun too. It would be a great girly evening to have!
Everyone has nice tidy bags, mine's too full of junk!! Have a nice 'Tatty Ted" 'Me to You" diary, and had a Flower Fairies one last year, I couldn't function without my diary & calendar!!
Like the card you sent to your husband -Aaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!

Have a great week!

Sharon xx

Emily said...

That sounds like a wonderful day you had with your mom! I'd love something like that :) Cute bag too :)