Wednesday 4 February 2009

Finally.........

I have my glass shelves up in the bathroom, after 2 years of wanting them!! I know i could have done it myself but my dad insisted that he would get them made and put up, well finally after reminding and reminding somemore, he did them, yippee!! I have filled them with a few bits for now so they are not bare. The candles have a lovely pattern on them that you can't really see in the picture and i got the lovely CK bubblebaths in TkMaxx a while ago.


This cute Peppa Pig on my sons changing bag was from Asda in aid of Tommy's which for those of you who don't know is a charity that works to fund medical research into the causes of premature birth, stillbirth and miscarriage. A charity close to my heart.

I had to show you these 2 little friends who have been enjoying the snow: They belong to my eldest and live outside the playhouse:


xx

11 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

Ohooo I love your glass shelves, I would love something like that in our new bathroom, Mmmmm and all your yummy pretties :)

We have the little Peppa Pig pin, Miss. Poppins keeps in a very safe place, she had a little cuddle with J, and has some very special memories.

Love the cool dragons :)

X

Pixiedust said...

I like the dragons in your garden, and the shelves look great. xxx

Beki said...

I've been sat here staring at the screen trying to think of the best way to word this.
I'm presuming that as you're a supporter of Tommy's that you also have an Angel baby.
When I lost my babies I felt like the only person in the world going through all that pain but now I realise there is so many others out there who have suffered too.
Big big hugs
Beki xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Love those shelves, and the goodies on them!! It's a good job that dragons are cold blooded & don't feel the cold!!
My sister in law lost two babies mid term, and as she was over 40, she thought time was running out. In the end ,she did carry full term, and had a lovely little girl - Jade's six now!!!

Hugsaplenty hun : )

Sharon xx

Shabby Chick said...

Oh your shelves look lovely! Makes me wish I hadn't photographed mine in all their cheapo-kids-banana-shampoo glory!

We love Peppa Pig and for such a good cause everyone's a winner.

Mel xxx

Emily said...

That bottom picture reminds me of my kitty sleeping with it's tail curled around. Cute. I love the look of the shelves! Have fun filling them :)

Deravelled Gem said...

The shelves look fab! And well done on snapping up the CK bubble baths at TK Maxxx of all places!! I will have to go in next time I'm passing now and have a rummage...you know I'll end up disappointed now though when I don't find any CK goodies!! :)

Gemma x x

Doolallysally said...

...well, if your Dad's free....I could offer him a similar project in our bathroom as it's 5 years and still no shelves!! Jealous, moi! Mmmm, that bottle looks suspiciously like Issy Miyake, also one of my favourites! love Sal x

Poppy said...

I would love to get some shelves like that for our bathroom!
I have no idea what is the best thing to say too you so, (((hugs))) love Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely shelves!!! Def get those P.J's on the radiator tonite, it is lush climbing into them after you have got un-dressed!! Andrea x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your glass shelves look lovely!