Most of last week was still spent with me feeling ill. I don't even feel 100 % now. I'm much better though, just been left with a cough and a bit sniffly.
(Gems parcels to me:)
(What i sent Gem:)
Only in Brighton:
- Eating peanut butter and jam on toast
- Mollie Makes christmas book being delivered - its quite nice. I got it on offer when i ordered Granny Chic (I cannot wait for that to be delivered later this month)
- I took part in an instagram swap. The lovely Gem lives very close to me. She popped round so we could swap parcels. Thanks so much Gem. I love all my gifts, especially the little picture - very thoughtful. (The little rhyme is one that i love that Gem saw down the side of this blog)
- My Mother in law had sent my hubbie home the previous weekend with choc chip shortbread (my fave) and strawberries and cream - so last week i indulged!
- I dragged myself out to do a food shop (its amazing how this cold just zapped my energy). I popped in to the charity shop thats recently just opened by the supermarket and bought myself 3 balls of wool for £1.99. I hope to create quite a stash of wool so i can make a big colourful blanket.
- We often have fajita Friday in our house, this week it was fajita tuesday and wednesday :)
- I have been trying to lose a bit of weight this year(i think i've done pretty well, as you can see from this blog - i am not strict!!!! I just have smaller portions now - i could never really diet - i love food!!!, i have lost a stone since April. What better way to celebrate getting down to a new stone number on Thursday than with a double kitkat???
- Friday was my first day out - i was feeling much better so went to have breakfast with my Mum and then later lunch with two friends. I tried to lift my mood by wearing my nice boots (skinny jeans - yay!! i finally feel good enough to wear them) and got out one of my cute cath kidston bags.
- We had tickets for Shakedown festival in Brighton - to be honest i was still feeling a bit rough - but we headed down anyway.
- We were upgraded to a beautiful suite!!
- We had a good time at the festival - i paced myself! But i went back to the hotel achey and with a banging head.
- The next day the sun was shiny in Brighton, we had a cooked brekkie at the hotel, met up with our friends for a while on the pier and then hubbie and i went to look around my favourite shop (snoopers paradise) and went to the wonderful choccywoccydodah cafe. I had an amazing praline milkshake and the hubbie had a hot choc and a brownie (which he couldn't finish).
- We went back to my in laws for a roast with all the family and cuddles with my lovely boys who had been staying there.