Thursday 26 April 2012

New buys, pizza and a lovely weekend




I had a nice cream tea with a friend at Barleylands and bought myself some gorgeous ribbons....



And this little fellow: I'm not actually going to paint him, i just thought he was so cute.




And these Gorjuss cards toppers:




One of my favourite bloggers has a new blog dedicated to shopping for the home.
I ordered these gorgeous paper tapes straight away!!!





The boys have enjoyed making pizzas this week: A great way of getting them to eat fresh and more veg.






My weekend:

I went with a friend to Tropical wings (The Meerkats are my favourite). We had a lovely day and managed to dodge most of the rain!! I took the boys back home and was greeted by hubbie with this huge bunch of tulips and then met back up with my friend and some others for pizza and chocolate fondue - yum!!!!





Sunday i went up to London with hubbie, boys and my Mum:




The boys went to Hamleys and the ferrari shop while mum and i went to Liberty:





We met up for lunch and treats at Fortnum and Mason - i love that store!!





Best hot chocolate ever - with a little ice cream on the side:





Mum treated us to a visit to Ripleys. The boys loved it!!!




I think i was most impressed with seeing the toot sweet machine from Chitty chitty bang bang. After seeing this and the car whilst on holiday i really must watch the film again.






We stopped for burgers and milkshakes and then headed home. It was really lovely.

xx



Todays lovely things:

1) I got a lovely jumper from here and had a really yummy goats cheese and grilled veg panini for lunch.
3) Watching Reel Steel with my eldest before bed. ' Mum, that was the best film ever!'
3) Waking up to the eldest blaring out 'Get down with the trumpets' and shouting '5 more days till Rizzle Kicks!!!!' (It will be his first proper music concert)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i was in lovely liberty yesterday. x what a lovely day. x

LaaLaa said...

What a lovely post! Great photos and lovely goodies there. Xx

Lisa said...

You have been very busy and doing such fun things. I would love to see the Toot Sweet Machine. My daughter was watching this movie the other day with my husband. I loved that scene from the film. All the dancing and swinging around they did and the ladies dressed in white apron and white bloomers!
Lisa x

Country Rabbit said...

oooooh swooning over lovely crafty ribbons...pizza oh yessy pleasey x

Country Rabbit said...

oooooh swooning over lovely crafty ribbons...pizza oh yessy pleasey x

Deborah said...

Great post sweetie, so glad you love the tape, isn't it fab! love your new ribbon, we have have so much in common! take care and have a wonderful weekend :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Crafted by Carly said...

What a fantastic post!!! I'd love to do a trolley dash in Liberty! ;-)
Carly
x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

The Parlour is my favourite place to stop when visiting F&Ms!

Victoria xx