Monday 30 April 2012

Photos



April is almost over! Can you believe it?


 
Flower- Sunny Yellow tulips to brighten these horrible grey days we have been having:




Something i hate- Coffee, Bleurgh!! hate the taste, hate the smell. The hubbie loves it though and likes to make fresh coffee:




Hair: I have a huge collection of trolls from when i was a kid. My eldest has a couple in his room.




Orange: This wasn't hard. My youngest loves Orange!!! See the smily face? That is now the colour of one whole wall in his bedroom. He wanted every wall and the ceiling painted!!! We let him have one big wall!! It actually looks really nice with his blue accessories. Very bright though!




Something i drew- I don't draw often. My son asked me to draw him some cars for his room. I was doodling on a pad before i set about drawing them. This is what i drew a couple of weeks ago before this photo challenge:




Bottle - its no mystery that i love a glass of Disaronno and ice:





The last thing i bought- Tailors chalk from Liberty:




Vegetable - there are always onions in our house. I add them to most meals i make:




Something i am grateful for - There are lots of big things i am grateful for of course. But a smaller thing would be Friends. I love that show!!!





Looking down - Another rainy day!!!! My next door neighbours front garden is so pretty. I see it evey morning when i open our bedroom curtains.




Black and white - a selection from we heart it:





Somewhere i went - Pilates:




1pm - I was at the most awful kids party!!! Both me and the hubbie were looking at our phones for entertainment!!!. So i was able to take a pic just as it hit 1pm.





Circle - The gorgeous bracelet i was given in the Easter swap:











Please visit my other blog to see what i have been up to the last few days.

xx

Lovely things:

1) My youngest is so pleased with his bright orange wall in his bedroom.
2) Buying cute baby clothes for my friends little baby who came over on Saturday.
3) Picking my eldest up from cub camp and then heading down to the in laws for a Sunday Roast.

1 comment:

Josie-Mary said...

Great photo's, your neighbours garden is lovely :) x