Wednesday 4 April 2012

Easter/swaps


I have found a bit of time to catch up writing some blog posts. So far the Easter holidays has been a really lovely but packed one!! The hubbie is off and we have been out of our house until today. This is our only day not booked up for the whole two weeks, So i have been cleaning and catching up with washing whilst trying to keep the boys from killing each other!! The hubbie has been painting our bedroom - yay!!! gone is the pink cherub wallpaper and it is almost a lovely shade of antique cream.



On to the swap:

LissyLous vintage Easter swap (The first swap i have hosted) This was an Easter swap with a vintage/shabbychic feel to it. I hope by now you will have already recieved or nearly recieved your swaps.

I was partnered with The Krafty cupcake, who funnily enough i am also partnered with for the jubilee swap (I am actually a little more organised for the jubilee swap and have already started making)

This is the Easter package i sent:

A Peter Rabbit tin/ a knitted duck with chocolate eggs, a little wooden bunny decoration, biccies, an easter garland, box of pretty chalk, happy easter sign, cocktail umbrellas, egg cosie, hanging retro heart, some wooden decorations and some tissues.





 And this is what i got:

Oh my goodness i was spoilt!!!
I picked it up from the postie and actually started to open it in the car on the way to an easter egg hunt. I could not wait until i got home!!!
I loved the gorgeous tags on everything:




I got a gorgeous 'Handmade by Amber' basket, (I follow this wonderful crafter on Facebook and love her things) With some pom pom eggs inside/ A gorgeous tea set with kinder eggs/ tea and egg free biscuits/ fabric/ an Audrey bracelet/ a cute lamb (i saw this on Kraftys blog and loved it, i am so pleased to have it as lambs are my favourite animal), A scented candle/ socks and a note book.

I can not thank you enough. You really did your research on me and have got everything bang on!!!




For more goings on please also see my last post and visit me at A year of 30.
Probably catch up with you all after the Easter holidays now

Happy Hoppy Easter!!!

xx



 Todays lovely things:

1) Tea made by the hubbie and dunking the above biscuits.
2) A lovely clean home again.
3) Our bedroom starting to become 'our bedroom'


5 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Lovely parcels sent & received.

My partner & I have swapped and I blogged out our items yesterday.

I'd hoped the 2 week hols would be pretty quiet - time for the boys to have a break - not so far - something happening every day.

Hoping for some family time at the weekend :)

Callies Cottage said...

Wishing you all a Wonderful Fun Easter-enjoy!
Warm Wishes,
Callie x

Jewel said...

Wow you really were spoilt! I really wish I had joined in now! Oh well there is always next year! Have a lovely Easter! xx

magie said...

It looks like it was a fun swap, what lovely pressies :)
Have a Happy Easter, enjoy the long weekend..
Magie

Madison said...

Gorgeous goodies. My partner and I have swapped but I need to blog about it still.

Will do soon.

Madison xxx