Thursday 29 July 2010

Day 18/ 30 things


Whatever tickles your fancy

Paris:

Mmmmm Paris!!



There is lots that i do not like about Paris.....but i can ignore those things and just enjoy the romance of the city.



My hubby and i have not visited for a while now.....oh how i would love to be there right now.
I am not sure when we will go again as there are so many other places to see.







My favourite thing to do is listen to jazz on the Ill de cite, then stroll over to Ill Saint Louis to buy some bread and cheese and spend a long afternoon down by the river.




The buildings in Paris are stunning, i would love to have an apartment there.






But for now, i have my memories.







Wouldn't it be lovely to wander through Jardin Des Tuileries and take a ride on the carousel?
Come join me in that dream.





xx

9 comments:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Paris is a gorgeous city, I also love Barcelona too.

Kelly said...

I went for the first time last month and loved it! We will be going back for sure! Lovely post I really enjoyed reading your dreams and the lovely images xxx

salty pebble said...

i stayed in paris once while studying at uni some of my designs were put in the textile world trades fair there- it was an exciting week!!...i loved the markets and cafes!...its such a romantic place- though i was alone!
love the piccys you shared! ;0)x

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

gosh I love Paris, it is so full of mystery and enchanting corners! I love it there. Of course I would adore to have an appartment there too, just a little one near to some cafes and galleries! x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I love everything about Paris and I've only ever been once briefly and spent the majority of the time at EuroDisney. Hopefully Kelly & I can go next year after her little one arrives.

Victoria x

A Thrifty Mrs said...

MmmMmmmmm I long for Paris. Like you I can ignore the bad things and enjoy that beautiful place for a sip of good wine in a jazz club.

OhSoVintage said...

I've only been once several years ago for my birthday. It was magical but exhausting, all that walking! Also trying to cram as much as possible into 4 days. The Musee d'Orsay was my favourite.

Tilly Rose said...

oooooh you've made me so excited! We are leaving for France tomorrow....and visiting Paris while we are there...
I can't wait to see the jazz bands!
Will take loads of piccies to share...
((hugs))
Karen x x x

Josie-Mary said...

I've been to Paris a few times but always end up walking miles!!
I was there when Diana died....we had gone for my birthday (the day before), we were staying not far from where she died...the noise kept us up all night, wasn't until the morning we found out!
Although I think Paris is beautiful something always goes wrong when we go. Romantic?? No way!!! hahaha x