Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas questions and answers

I saw this here and thought i'd share with you:


Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? 
Well you all know i looove hot chocolate!!! Egg nog eurgh!! just the name makes me feel ill.



Does Santa wrap presents or just puts them under the tree? 
In our house the kids get a main present from santa that is found by the fireplace unwrapped. All the pressies from us though are wrapped.

Colored or white lights on tree/house? 
I love white lights



Do you hang mistletoe?
I would but i haven't found any yet. Must try and get some this week.




When do you put your decorations up?
Normally the first weekend of December. This year we did it earlier as we were busy that weekend. I like to do it on a weekend so that we can do the tree as a family. Then i go round and do the rest.

What is your favourite holiday dish?
Christmas roast and mince pies

Favourite holiday memory? 
As a child it would have to be being in Disney world on Christmas day. And as an adult, the boys coming down to see if santas been.




Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
 The boys open new pajamas on Christmas eve.


How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lights, baubles, crackers and random decorations

Snow! Love it or dread it?
Dread it. I hate being stuck in. And it ruins plans of family or friends visiting. I must admit it looks pretty (well when it first settles) but our country never seems prepared.

Can you ice skate? 
Yes, although i was better when i was younger. Probably because i used to go quite often to Romford ice rink.




Do you remember your favorite gift? 
There are so many. My A la carte kitchen!!

What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? 
Getting together with family, eating, drinking and playing games

What's your favourite holiday dessert? 
Mince pies, lots of mince pies!!

What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Decorating the tree, listening to Jive bunnys christmas c.d and then stopping for mince pies and hot chocolate. Daddy lifting the boys up to put the star on the tree and then all sitting down to watch Polar Express.
 
 
What tops your tree? 
We have two trees this year. One has a star and one has a Maileg angel.





Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I can honestly say giving. I love trying to think what others will like and i try to be thoughtful.


Candy canes... yuck or yum!?
Nope, not for me. But i love them as decoration!!

Favorite Christmas show?
At the theatre - The Snowman. I have seen it twice now. It is delightful! I recently found out my friend sees it every year. I think i'm going to make it a tradition too :)
On the T.V  i prefer to watch films than specials. This year though i will be watching: Celebrity juice, All star family fortunes, and the only way is Essexmas!!




Saddest Christmas Song
Band Aid for sentiment and Fairytale of New York for making me want to cry of boredom!!
 
xx
 

6 comments:

B.................. said...

You know Me, I'll have to give this one a go, I do love these.
A lot of your answers are the same as mine will be.

B xxx

MelMel said...

I'm hot chocolate girl....egg nog....yuk...and double yuk!

Melx

Jazz said...

Glad someone else has done this too!
Love the way you put pictures with the answers too :)
Ooo I will also be watching Essexmas, can't wait!
Have a lovely Christmas xxx

magie said...

How fun, I will have to give this a go! I am craving a nice mug of hot chocolate and mince pie after reading this :)
Enjoy watching the Christmas specials. I will be tuning into them as well..

Have a Merry Christmas!

Claire said...

Might have to have a go at this myself this week, I love finding out about other peolpes traditions x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I love how many children go to bed wearing new pj's on Christmas Eve!

Victoria xx