Saturday 31 December 2011

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo


Who would have thought it would be mild enough to visit the zoo in late December?!
It was actually a really great day - half price, not busy and the animas were more active than i've ever seen them (Probably to keep warm because it was chilly)















Wishing you all a very Happy, and healthy New Year!!!

P.s Last day to vote for me (i believe) please please vote, it will make my year
http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/fun-stuff/little-blog-awards/nomination/5741


xx


9 comments:

Happy Homebird said...

There are some fine lookers there!
Have a great New Year.

Sam x

MelMel said...

Happy New Year!xxx

Pink Milk said...

Brilliant piccies - put me in mind of some people I know!!! ;-)

Happy 2012 to you my friend.

Hx

PS. Voted for you x

Lisa said...

Beautiful photos.
I have cast my vote for you.
Happy new year to you and yours.
Lisa x

LoloDesigns said...

It has been so mild hasn't it, not like last year. Happy new year wishes to you and your family. Lolo x x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year. xxx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year!!

S x

magie said...

Such cute animals..the penguins are my fav :) A very Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness in 2012 :)

Poppy said...

Fab pictures!

Happy New Year.....

Lou xxx