Tuesday 23 March 2010

I'm still here...

Hello Ladies,

Just calling in to say hi!!

I've had a busy time of late, and i wanted to keep my 'For sale post' on for a while.
(By the way, Helen, if you are still interested in one of the bundles, can you send me a message with your email, i won't publish it, i haven't been able to get in contact with you)

I am sending off the cheque for £370!!!! at the end of the week.....so get in quick if theres anything you want...
although i will still have the bits on sale and will send a further cheque off to the BHF when everything is sold.

I'll do a catch up post in the next couple of days.
Take care Lovelies

xx


8 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

Sorry I haven't got back to you before Lissy, but deciding that you are going to do a fair 7 weeks before the event,does make life a bit busy, shall we say!! Thank you, for your lovely comment!!
Now , would it be possible to have a few items from item 10, please? I would like the heart card, chocs, and the pin cushion. Could you e-mail me to let me know how much, and I can send a cheque to you, if that's ok?
The fair was great, and Wend, of Ticking Stripes sent your regards to me. She's a lovely person, and said that you had been her swap partner. She had the stall opposite me, so that was good : )
Have a great week !

Sharon xx

Kelly said...

Hey sweetie! Well done that is a great achievement! I posted your cheque today (sorry for the delay!)
The 2 little boys must be very proud of their mummy!

Lisa said...

That's a wonderful amount of money!
Thank you for my bundle of goodies which arrived safe and sound.
Hope your boys are feeling better.
Lisa x

hels said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kissed by an Angel said...

Very well done!! £370 is marvellous!!! Thank you for my parcel, it arrived safely!!
xxxx

Mrs B said...

I missed you!

Well done, lovely lissy! A great good deed! You should be proud!

much love MrsB x

MelMel said...

Hi Lissy......just popped by to say hiya!xxx

Louise said...

So very well done for all you accomplished for the British Heart Foundation. x