oh my goodness, i'm exhausted!! it has been a manic week - mostly been preparing for a holiday, that and the normal weekly things that housewives, mums and part time workers do!!! I haven't even had time to have a bath or remove the black nail varnish from the animal pub crawl a couple of weeks ago. I was going to have a chill tonight and pamper myself a little, but theres still loads to do and i really must cut the hubbies hair!!!!!!
literally writing this post in bits whilst sorting dinner etc
These piccies are a mixture of the end of last week and this week:
- Having some yummy brekkies, healthy lunches (although i have forgot to make myself lunch twice this week!!) and quick and easy but nutritious 20 minute dinners.
- An Indian with family
- Seeing my friend and her gorgeous baby
- Going on the open top bus along southend
- Making up gifts for my Mums birthday
- Mums dinner at Santa Lucia and Lunch at Ocean beach
- Being suprised at getting Mollie Makes through the door (thought my subscription had ended)
- Getting very wet with friends at a bouncy fun day - what good mums we are!! the kids loved it so we stayed and got soaked!
- strawberries and cream and a walk along Leigh seafront. love the shop there.
- Doing the library summer read with the boys
- Eating costas huge custard creams!!!
- Tractor riding, lamb feeding, duck racing, zip wiring at Barleylands farm
- My youngest opening his first pressies from his nan as we will be away for his birthday.
- giving and recieving gorgeous swaps
- putting up some pics that ive had for months
- recieving a potty mouths toothbrush holder and a butterfingers dish from the big tomato company factory outlet
- The youngest playing with the many boxes we have had this week
- tidying the house
- making list after list of jobs to do
- writing and sending birthday cards to the people whos birthdays it is when we are away
- Getting my new glasses - yay!! no more headaches
phew!!! and tons more that ive probably completely forgot about - roll on holiday!!!!!!