-The Amarula sunset cocktail
A generous measure of Amarula, a scoop of vanilla icecream, a handful of strawberries.
Serve in a martini glass
Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
-Yummy spring/summer meals
1) Mix feta with a spicy herb dressing, some garlic and stuffed olives.
Add to a salad of: couscous, diced cucumber, red onion, cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil.
2) Cheesy mash, sausages, watercress and ketchup.
3) Sausage and red peppers in a spicy tomato sauce with olive oil mash.
4) Chicken (or veggie style pieces) with pasta in a tomato, courgette and broad bean sauce, serve with rocket and pumpkin seeds.
5) Stuff a fillet with goats cheese and chives, serve with roast tomatoes and new potatoes.
6) Make a mustard and onion relish - serve hot or cold with sausages or burgers or put into a sausage and rocket sandwich:
2 tbsp oil/ 3 peeled and sliced onions/ 1 crushed garlic clove/ 3 tbsp muscovado sugar/ 4 tbsp red wine vinegar/ 2 tsp wholegrain mustard/ salt and pepper.
Heat oil in frying pan...add onions, garlic cook 1 min. Add sugar, vinegar and mustard...bring to boil and cook for 3 mins...season.
7) Serve chocolate brownie with raspberries and chantilly cream.
-Going on holiday soon?
Heres what to take on a plane:
) A lightweight soft blanket...a pashmina or shawl is perfect
) Foam ear plugs
) Food Doctor unwind fruit and seed bar
) Bottled water
To stop water boiling over in a pan: place a wooden spoon over the pan...simple!