Sunday 11 January 2009

The Nutcracker

I went to see The Nutcracker last night with my Mum.
Now, i am not a big fan of Ballet, but i do think everyone should see at least one really good ballet in their lives.
I saw Swan Lake at The Royal Opera House in Covent Garden 2 years ago and it was wonderful, the setting and surroundings make the show.

I am sitting in my favourite chair at the moment while my youngest has a nap and the eldest is playing his most beloved christmas present, The Wii. I have had to put restrictions on the use of it, none before school and only an hour at a time. I must admit it is good fun, i have been playing boxing with my husband. He was getting so frustrated that i kept winning that he has been practising!! One evening he got so carried away that he smashed his front tooth out!! We had to find an emergancy dentist, seeing it was christmas time.

My Husband is at a Carp fishing show at the moment with his Dad, i went last year with him, it was so borring i suggested he took someone else.
I am off out soon to buy some bits for lunch. I am going to make them brie and cranberry paninis on my new George Foreman grill. Yummy!!

Thank you to those who have left me my first commentsx

3 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome Lissylou, to blogland.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I will pop in to see you again.
Carol x

Sea Angels said...

Oh I really wish you luck with your new blog.
I love the ballet but don't get to see it too often, so how lovely, ouch about your hubby's tooth,I hope it's better now.
Have a great week
Hugs Lynn xx

Reginas Cottage said...

Hi Lissylou
Welcome in the world of blogger!
I wish you all the best for your blog and for
2009!!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,Regina