Friday, 2 October 2009

A packed post!!

Firstly i'd like to remind you of the Show us your Cath party i am hosting on Thursday 22nd October. For more information click on the side bar button. Let me know if you want to join in and i'll link to you so eveyone can go and see on the day. Remember you don't actually need any CK things, you may just want to show things inspired by her that you have or makes. You could even let us see the things you'd like to have - like a christmas wish list!! I'm loving these gorgeous buys this week:


This is the house i am loving at the moment - such great style. This is how i'd like my next house to be decorated:


I'm going to get these great bowls from Rice to add some colour to my kitchen.
Good idea for kids at Christmas: My son got one of these when he was younger. I'm going to get my neice her own name in a christmas book.
Isn't this brooch delightful?
I so enjoy flicking through the CK books, the pics put such a smile on my face.
Heres whats on my christmas list: (ooo it would be wonderful to come back from a days shopping with that many bags??!!)

Would'nt it be great to have the money to keep all your clothes in these?? I get borring black ones from the pound shop :)
Hubby, if your reading.........
I ment to show you this last week. After seeing this beautiful bowl over at Mrs B's (one of my fave blogs ever!)i had to have my own. I am thrilled. It's such good value for the size of it.
More goodies i ordered in the post came from here.
Thank you, i am thrilled with them. My mum loved the little cupcake mirror, i want one myself now!!
Easy Living mag: Isn't this bird house (from cloth ears) just so pretty? I have a fear of birds, but i may be tempted to put this in the garden! UPDATE:Oh my goodness!! i had to update. Just looked at the clothears website - it's amazing!!!!!!!!!
Love these for storage. I may make do with cardboard ones covered in pretty paper though as these are a bit pricy for me.
A must see i think:
Perfect for Halloween and Bonfire night.
I am loving the new indigo range at M&S, not bad prices either.
I love Junior magazine. If you were thinking of subscribing, then look what you could get as your free gift this month!!
Great for my boys rooms:
I want this book: Amazon do it cheaper.

Haven't looked at this site properly yet, but just the advert itself is lovely! The cards and wrapping paper are gorgeous!
Why is it that 2 year olds hands never stay clean?? I think this is the cleanest the littlests have ever been!!
Cheeky!!

Went to see my Grandad today in his care home. 89 Today!!!
The boys pics and cards really cheered him up. I love it how my boys always make him smile. Love you Grandad xx

18 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I saw a trailer for The Education when I was last at the cinema and it looks good!

Victoria xx

Floss said...

What a lovely selection! Thanks for sharing all those cheering and inspiring photos, LissyLou.

Charlotte, Cottontails said...

Hello there! Thanks for reading my (very delayed) post today, and I would love to take part in the Cath day on the 22nd October please!!

I will put a link on my blog in a couple of days when I haven't already done four posts that day, lol!!

So yes please put me down for it!

xx

Mary Poppins said...

You are so good with your photographs, thank you for sharing, I have put one or two on of SEW ;)


Have a lovely weekend

Hugs


X

bekimarie said...

Damn, I already subscribe to Junior, haven't had chance to read Novembers yet so haven't seen this subscription offer.
You've certainly treated us with some lovely piccies here, love the housey ones. What magazine are they from?
Have a great weekend
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

LOVELY POST!! I always love seeing loads of goodies!

Sharon xx

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

I'm in love with that rose print jug! Aww that's great the boys cheer your Grandad up. I love watching the young interact with the elderly; they both get so much from it.
Brilliant last piccie there too. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend. Xx

Josie-Mary said...

wow so many lovely things!!! I'm going to check out some of those links :)

MelMel said...

I so enjoyed your post today!
Such a lot of lovely pictures....
The jug and bowl are wonderful!

Have a fab weekend!xx

claire said...

lovely lovely post x
I am looking forward to the easy living mag - I thought I might make a cushion from the tea towel???
Thanks for the heads up on Junior magazine too.
xx

Heart in the country said...

Lovely post. I'm loving the new sewing bits from the new CK catalogue, especially the mouse pin cushion :0)

I'm glad you have joined the Handmade Christmas Swap. I'll be in touch soon after 15th Oct with your swap partner.

Kx

Itch2stitch.com said...

Another goodie packed post! Loving all those gorgeous yummies! Suzie. xxx

Madeleine Miranda said...

Love looking at your goodies, what wonderful inspiration!!

Adorable blog, I'm now a follower :)

xxx

Mami said...

I'm dreaming such a living room.Thank you for lovely posting!!

I'm looking forwad that party.

Lululiz said...

I love humongous posts, and this one was great, with lovely links to check out as well. Ta very much.

The Vintage Kitten said...

Lovely photos! Happy Belated Birthday to your Grandad X

Kelly said...

Can't wait for the Cath party xxx
You always find such great stuff hun :) I have that bowl in duck egg blue I love it!

Lot of Love

Kelly xxxx

AnastasiaC said...

i love her style, interiors and aesthetic...its awfully expensive over here though, still its so lovely to look at - i have some of her books too!